A pressure gauge is quite a widely spread device used at plants and factories. Taking into account a big choice of various models existing on the market one of the serious problems becomes how and which gauge to choose to eliminate problems and to provide efficient functioningof all the systems. A digital pressure gauge is winning a lot of attention as the accuracy of digital measuring instruments meets the simplicity of the analogue gauge.
A digital manometer or pressure gauge is designed to measure pressure and vacuum, vacuum pressure of non-corrosive to stainless steel and titanium, hydrogen sulfide containing and non-crystallizing liquids, vapors and gases, including oxygen in automatic control, regulation and management of technological processes.
An electronic manometer (pressure gauge) is a very robust and reliable instrument (stainless steel housing). Its few-digit display with backlighting and an option of selectable measurement units gives and advantage of making the reading of the measurements very easy, which in its turn prevents errors during the readout. The electronic pressure gauge with the wetted parts made of stainless steel has got a possibility to work with a wide range of compatible liquids and gases.
thickness gauges can measure wall thickness and determine the hardness of metals, plastics and glass.
Pressure Gauge PCE-BDP 10
– Measuring range: ± 13.8 kPa / ± 2 psi / ± 0.14 bar
– Measurement accuracy: ± 0.006 psi (0 … 0.2 psi)
– Resolution: 6.9 Pa / 0.001 psi / 0.000069 bar
– Android and iOS app
– Bluetooth interface
– 11 different units
Pressure Gauge PCE-PDA
The differential pressure gauges of the PCE-PDA series are reliable differential pressure gauges for pressure measurement of gases in the range of ± 200 kPa, ± 2 kPa and 20 kPa depending on the model. The differential pressure gauge has many different pressure measuring functions. This gives the user more than 16 units. Furthermore, the differential pressure gauge measures in addition to the differential pressure, the temperature, flow velocity and volume flow. In addition, the maximum and minimum differential pressure can be displayed in the two-part graphic display. The resolution of the differential pressure can optionally be switched. The differential pressure gauge incorporates a high-precision mode that increases the resolution tenfold.
– PCE-PDA 01L (Measuring range: ± 200 Pa / 0.029 psi / 0.002 bar)
– PCE-PDA 1L (Measuring range: ± 2000 Pa / ± 0.29 psi / ± 0.02 bar)
– PCE-PDA 10L ( Measuring range: ± 20 kPa / ± 2.9 psi / ± 0.2 bar)
– PCE-PDA 100L (Measuring range: -100 … 200 kPa / -14.5 … 29 psi / -1 … 2 bar)
– PCE-PDA A100L (Measuring range pressure: 0 … 200 kPa absolute)
– PCE-PDA 1000L (- Measuring range pressure: -100 … 2000 kPa relative / -14.5 … 290 PSI)
Differential Pressure Gauge PCE-910
PCE-910 is a portable handheld digital differential pressure gauge, meter or manometer used to measure differential pressure in pneumatic, compressor and pump installations, valves, tanks and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The PCE-910 features a dust-proof, splash-resistant housing, allowing the meter to be used under adverse conditions.
– Pressure measuring range: ± 200 kPa / ± 29 psi / ± 2 bar
– Resolution: 100 Pa / 0.0145 psi / 0.001 bar
Differential Pressure Gauge PCE-917
– Pressure measuring range: ± 700 kPa / ± 101.5 psi / ± 7 bar
– Resolution: 500 Pa / 0.0725 psi / 0.005 bar
– 10 measurement units: psi, mbar, inH2O, mH2O, inHg, mmHg, Torr, Pa / kPa, atm, kg/cm²
– Optional PC software with RS-232 cable sold separately as a data transfer accessory
Pressure Gauge PCE-DPG
The pressure sensor of the PCE-DPG series is well suited for monitoring and displaying air pressure and water pressure. Thanks to its high measuring resolution and high accuracy, this pressure sensor is versatile. The current pressure is displayed by the pressure sensor as a value and at the same time as a bar graph. As an additional function, the pressure sensor offers a peak function. This function shows the operator the maximum and minimum pressure measured on the pressure sensor at the push of a button.
PCE-DPG 10 (Measuring range: 0 … 145 psi, 0 … 10 bar)
PCE-DPG 100 (Measuring range: 0 … 1450 psi, 0 … 100 bar)
PCE-DPG 200 (Measuring range: 0 … 2900 psi, 0 … 200 bar)
PCE-DPG 25 (Measuring range: 0 … 362.6 psi, 0 … 25 bar)
PCE-DPG 3 (Measuring range: -14.5 … 43.5 psi, -1 … 3 bar)
PCE-DPG 6 (Measuring range: 0 … 87 psi, 0 … 6 bar)