ANALOGLINE VACUUM TRANSDUCERS
Current or Voltage
Choose between an analogue 0-10 V or a 4-20 mA output signal.
Compact and Robust
Thanks to their compact dimensions the transducers can be easily integrated into applications. A metal housing perfectly protects the gauges in rough industrial operations.
Extensive Cable Lengths
With its 4-20 mA output signal extensive cable lengths are possible. The M12 connector protects the transducers from dust and splash water.
Display- and Control Units
For panel mounting, we provide the display and control units VD6 (1 channel, 4-20 mA) and VD12 (2 channels, 0-10 V).
- Analysis, Spectrometry – Carbonated Beverages
- Electronics, Semiconductors – Wafer Bonding
- Freeze Drying
- Short Path Distillation Systems
- Vacuum Coating And Vaporisation
ANALOG LINE VACUUM TRANSDUCERS
- VSC 1400 to 1 mbar
- VCC 200 to 0.1 mbar
- VSP/VCP 1000 to 1e-4 mbar
- VSP841/2 1000…100 to 1e-3 mbar