Food Package Analyzer
The Model 9070 O2 and CO2 Food Package Analyzer is a convenient, reliable food package tester offering precise measurements in seconds. The 9070 draws a suitable sample and checks the lowest reading of oxygen and the highest reading of carbon dioxide.
The instrument uses a zirconia oxygen sensor which provides an accurate, drift-free reading from 1 ppm to 100% for years without calibration. The NIR CO2 sensor automatically zeroes for every reading (optional). There is no need to touch a button during the analytical process, and only 4 cc of head space volume is required.
The 9070 is ideal for spot checking or can be installed in a packaging machine for continuous measurement of the gas flushing process and a wide variety of measurements in the air separation and electronics industry.
- 1ppm to 100% oxygen autoranging
- 0 to 100% CO2
- Sample gas must be free of combustibles, otherwise O2
- reading will be low. Ask about available filters.
- O2 < 2 seconds with a gas flow of 100cc/min
- CO2 < 4 seconds with a gas flow of 100cc/min
- Add sample tubing purge time to these figures
- Accuracy: O2 ±1% of actual reading
- CO2 ±3% of full scale
- Warm up time: 7 minutes
- Can be used for spot checks or continuous monitoring
- Long-life, maintenance free sensors
- Only 4cc of head space required for a sample
- Programmable alarm relays
- Light weight and portable
- Two isolated, linearized 4-20 mADC outputs
- Computer / printer interface for data
- Self diagnostic alarm
- LCD display content options
- One user-programmable alarm relay
- Accessory kit for various applications