Trace Oxygen Analyzer
The Teledyne Analytical Instruments (TAI) Model 3110 Portable Oxygen Analyzer is a portable, intrinsically safe oxygen analyzer capable of analyzing oxygen levels from 2 parts per million (ppm) oxygen to 25% oxygen. These units are rated as intrinsically safe and may be used in a Zone 0 (ia) IIC (IEC/Europe) hazardous environment. The instrument operates from internal rechargeable batteries and is supplied with a universal AC charge adapter. It features quick disconnect fittings for sample connections and a rugged, lightweight housing with handle. This versatile instrument can be brought to the sample site and set up for analysis quickly and easily. Because of the intrinsically safe design, the instrument can be employed even in hazardous environments without compromise once calibrated. The Model 3110 incorporates a large standard feature list designed for versatile, accurate oxygen analysis for a wide range of applications.
- Display: A 2-line 20 character alphanumeric LCD on the front panel displays data and operational information through various screens. The contrast is adjustable for various lighting conditions.
- Four-Button User Interface: Operation is performed using the four front panel mounted buttons. These buttons are used to enter data, select items and move through operational screens that appear on the display.
- Universal AC Charge Adapter: The batteries can be recharged without removing them from the instrument. The charger operates over the range of 100-240 VAC.
- LEDs: Two front panel-mounted LEDs are used to indicate low battery condition and when the battery is recharging.
- Contrast Control: This feature allows the user to easily adjust the contrast of the display for optimum viewing under different lighting conditions. The adjustment is made using a front panel control dial.
- Auto-ranging: The user is able to specify two analytical ranges for scaling of the output in Auto- Ranging mode. The Model 3110 will automatically switch between these ranges depending on the oxygen level.
- Percent of Range Voltage Output: A 0-1 VDC output is available that represents the percentage of the current analysis range.
- Data Logger: The optional built-in data logging feature allows the user to specify the time interval between data recording sets. The date, time, and oxygen concentration readings are stored in internal RAM at the user specified interval. The data set can be downloaded using the instrument’s 9-pin serial interface.
- Real-time Clock: This feature allows the Model 3110 to date and time stamp the data set recorded on the data logger. It uses a 24 hour clock.
- Quick Disconnect Fittings: Dual self-sealing quick disconnect fittings are installed for easy sample connections.
Note: National Refinery of Pakistan have this instrument.