SERVO TESTING MACHINES
UTM / Fatigue Test Machine
With its servo motor controlled design, this machine can reach 60 ton force and is quite cost effective when compared to hydraulic alternatives. It is a more compact, safe and less maintenance demanding solution than hydraulic systems, while not comprimising accuracy required by tension tests, universal tests,cyclic and fatigue test.
Customization is possible to provide various force, speed capacities and specimen size.
- 60 Ton Vertical Force Capacity (Tension and Compression)
- Mechanical Wedge Grips (Hydraulic Options Available)
- Distance Between Grips : 500 mm
- 0.005 mm / minute – 500 mm / minute Adjustable Speed
- Displacement and Position Controlled Testing
- Force, Displacement and Extensometer Channels
- Re-bar Testing
- 3 Point Bending Tests
- ASTM A370 Compatible Easy to Use Test Software
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Material Testing
- Re-Bar Tests
- Universal Tension and Compression Tests
- Fatigue Tests
- Machine / Materials / Metallurgical Engineering Tests
Seismic Isolator Test Machine
TDG offers custom solutions for Seismic Isolator and Bearing Tests with varying specimen size, displacement, speed, vertical & horizontal force capacities.
Using seismic isolators are getting more common in Turkey and in the world and they are required to be tested before actual installation. Very few laboratories have the capacity for such tests, resulting the manufacturers wait for long periods to get test services.
TDG has succesfully completed a Seismic Isolator Test System project at the year 2018, which is one of the few examples of this type of machines.
- 2000 Ton Vertical Force
- 200 Ton Horizontal Force
- 250 mm/s Horizontal Speed (Contact for higher speed options)
- ±600 mm Horizontal Displacement
- 1 micro-meter Position Resolution
- Special Linear Bearing up to 0.0005 Friction Coefficient
- Vertical Force Holding During Test
- Special Design Against Torsion and Fatigue Effects
- EN15129 Compatible Easy to Use Test Software
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Seismic Isolator Tests
- Bearing Tests
- Rubber and Pendulum Type Isolator Tests
- Seismic Isolator Factory R&D Tests
- Seismic Isolator Prototype Testing