- Ranges: UV / Heated Persulfate: 0-10 ppm / 0-100 ppm / 0-1000 ppm / 0-10,000 ppm Ozone / Hydroxyl
- Radical: 0-10 ppm through 0-25,000 ppm without dilution Combustion: 0-100 through 0-10,000 ppm Ultra
- Pure: 0-1000 ppb through 0-10 ppm
- Sensitivity: Governed by repeatability specification (±2% of full scale)
- Repeatability: UV / Heated Persulfate: ±2% of full scale or ±10 ppb whichever is greater Ozone / Hydroxyl
- Radical: ±3% of full scale Combustion: ±3% of full scale Ultra Pure: ±3% of full scale
- Drift: Compensated, self-calibrated NDIR (±2% non-accumulative)
Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
The Series 6700 covers a complete range of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers capable of addressing a variety of industrial applications for process and environmental compliance purposes. Depending on the application, TAI can recommend which technique is best suited to continuously detect TOC within your process.
The robust and reliable Infrared CO2 analyzer is the heart of each design. It provides specific, interference-free CO2 detection, has no moving parts, and is extremely easy to access and service, as required. Each configuration is available with an optional Microsoft Windows ™ based computer with touch screen control.
- Complies with EPA, ASTM and other standard approved methods for continuous TOC analysis.
- NPOC (Non-purgeable organic carbon) analysis.
- TOC – True Analysis (including volatile organics)
- Rapid response
- Onboard Microsoft Windows CE computer plus paperless chart recorder OR Menu driven LCD Display
- Separate electronics and liquid compartments
- Low maintenance and easy access for service
- Standard Method 5310 C/D • EPA 415.1 • EPA 9060 • ASTM D 4839-88
- ASTM D 4779-88
- Boiler feedwater
- Cooling water
- Waste water
- River Water
- Process control