Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The dissolved oxygen meter is a simple measuring instrument that allows measurement of oxygen content, oxygen saturation and sample temperature. The oxygen meter directly reports measured values in real time via the display.
– Measuring range oxygen content: 0.0 … 20.0 mg/l
– Resolution oxygen content: 0.1 mg/l
– Measuring accuracy oxygen content: ±0.5 mg/l
Catalogue: Measuring Instruments / Test Meters / Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The Dissolved Oxygen Meter is a true all-rounder for checking the water quality. The portable oxygen meter is used to control the water parameters pH (optional), temperature (optional), conductivity (optional), salinity (optional) and oxygen.
– Oxygen: 0 … 20 mg / l
– Real-time data logger
– SD card memory (16 GB max.)
– Manual or automatic temperature compensation
– BNC connector
– Suitable for laboratory and on-site measurement
– Electrode for oxygen included
The Dissolved Oxygen Meter is a true all-rounder for checking water quality. The portable data logger is used to control the water parameters pH, redox, conductivity, salinity, oxygen and is also very suitable for temperature measurement. Storage, electrolyte, conductance and calibration solutions are included in this comprehensive kit.
– Measuring range: pH value: 0.00 … 14.00 pH
– Conductivity: 0 … 200 µS/cm…
– TDS: 0 … 132 ppm, 132 … 1320 ppm…
– Oxygen: 0 … 20.0 mg/l
– Temperature: 0 … 60.0 °C / 32 … 140 ºF
– 2 point calibration, pH4 + pH7
– incl. Storage solution
– incl. pH4 + pH7
– incl. Electrolyte solution
– incl. Conductance solution
– incl. Carrying case
Dissolved Oxygen Meter TETRA-MINI
TETRA-MINI alerts the user acoustically, visually and vibrationally to the presence of flammable gases (CH4), oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon monoxide (CO). Furthermore, this unpumped four-gas meter displays the current measured value on its graphic LCD screen with backlight. Other gas sensors are available for this instrument. Call for details.
– Sensor types: CH4 / H2S / CO / O2
– Easy one-button operation
– Rechargeable Li-ion battery
– ATEX II 2G EEx iad IIC T4 approved
The Dissolved Oxygen Meter are used to protect against poisoning by toxic gases. The oxygen content of the air can also be monitored for a wide variety of applications. The robust ABS housing of the Toxic Gas Detectors with IP65 degree of protection allows operation even in the harshest environments.
– robust ABS housing with IP65 degree of protection
– durable sensors selectable
– easy installation